1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Nope, I’z married now.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Last Thursday, Kara’s birthday.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
I’m sure there is/was, but I don’t know for sure.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Tee & shorts.
8. How often do you listen to music?
Whenever I want.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
I sure hope so.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
It use to get to me, but I honestly don’t have time to bother with others and their opinions anymore.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
I’ve been on the brink of tears since 11/27/12.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Maybe green, but probably no.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
Yes, my nephew Naeem.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
Extractions and spending money on them.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
When my husband does, sure.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
Well she’s my best friend, we’re not dating… we’re married.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Yeah, but I have him and we’re married now. So, winning?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Pink, Victoria’s Secret.
30. Does anyone hate you?
I don’t know and I don’t care.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
I had it, took it out last year.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
I can’t so, doesn’t matter.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Yeah, Kara’s mom got a twitter lol.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Couple hours ago.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Duh, I’m married.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
Oh yes, I did.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
Friends and food.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Yeah, I’m just married now.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
You want the list?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
Nice you say? I don’t know I think I am.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
I’ve done so for 3 years, so I’m gonna go with yeah.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
I know I love someone.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I don’t give a fuck.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
Negative, I rarely paint my toes.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
I’d say no.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
Yup, I did and we are married.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
Yeah, they have a key anyway.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
Yes, we got married on the 31st =P.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
People who text me.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
Doesn’t matter, we’re married.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Yup, my husband.
- 13th March
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 9th January
Asked by: dancingwiththetrains
I hate talking about myself.
I like being me. There’s no one thing, I think I’m pretty cool as a whole. Flaws and all I love me.
Obviously today is a good day, lol.
- 8th January
Asked by: Anonymous
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I think my biggest pet peeve would be when people are not honest. What I mean by this is when people tell you what they think you want to hear, instead of the truth. Then using the “I didn’t want to hurt your feelings” as a way to justify their actions. If I didn’t want to get my feelings hurt I wouldn’t ask.
23. If you’re a girl, bra size? If you’re a guy, pants size?
- I am a 32DDD! Woot Woot. No actually I can’t stand my breast but I would never seriously consider surgery. So I learn to love them.
77. Ever been in love?
- Yes. I have loved quite, and to this day I probably still do on some level. One day, this young man grabbed my hand and we ran. That day I fell in love and I’ve been in love with him ever since. As luck, fate, destiny, or whatever you believe in would have it, I get to marry that young man at the end of the month. Yes I have been in love, and I still am.
- 16th December
Fill this out in my ask box (or in Submit)! One point for every correct answer. Nine points total plus bonus points for multiple correct answers. I’ll reply with your total score!
- 11th November
Ask me something…
- 11th July
I love my family and friends (with an heavy emphasis on my older sister and boyfriend)
I love reading, writing and DIY
I love music
- 7th July
- I fear losing myself
- I have a deep fear of the dark
- I fear oblivion
- 7th July
-The season of giving isn’t over. Of course, it never ends for you, but it’s actually going to be at the top of someone else’s priority list now. And isn’t it nice to receive, especially when you’re usually on the other end?-
- Compatibility: Cancer
- Mood: Grateful
- Lucky Color: Rose Pink
- Lucky Number: 89
- Lucky Time of Day: 11am
- 5th July
I’m gonna challenge myself to answer all 154 questions… one every day… Wish Me Luck!!!
1. Full Name
Natasha: means rebirth, deprived from Anastacia
Nicole: means “Victory of the People”
Brown: symbolizes earth, order, convention, stability, practicality.
Here we go…
- 12th January
I’m a Girl / Boy.
I am a morning person.
I am a perfectionist.
I am an only child.
I am Catholic.
I am currently in my PJs.
I am currently pregnant.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart.
I am left handed.
I am married.
I am addicted to MySpace. Twitter. TUMBLR. Facebook.
I’m shy around the opposite sex.
I bite my nails.
I currently regret something I have done.
When I get mad I curse.
I don’t like anyone.
I enjoy country music.
I enjoy jazz music.
I have a car.
I have a cell phone.
I have a pet.
I have at least one brother or sister.
I have been to another country.
I have been told that I’m smart.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
I have had a broken bone.
I have changed a lot over the past year.
I have had surgery.
I have killed another person.
I have had my hair cut within the last week.
I have had the cops called on me. (not on just me)
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t.
I have kissed someone of the same gender.
I have mood swings.
I have rejected someone before.
I have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
I have watched Sex and the City.
I like Shakespeare.
I love to cook.
I love sleeping.
I love to shop.
I miss someone right now.
I own over 100 CDs.
I own over 100 DVDs.
I own and use a library card.
I practice a religion that is not considered mainstream.
I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
I sleep a lot during the day.
I strongly dislike math.
I will try ALMOST anything once.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I would classify myself as ghetto.
I am currently wearing socks.
I am tired.
I am currently waiting for someone.
I lost contact with someone.
I’d date Harry Potter.
I am American.
I can name all the past presidents of the United States.
I love pickles.
I need the internet to live.
I prefer vanilla over chocolate.
I watched Star Trek.
I watched all six movies of Star Wars.
I own an Xbox.
I think music is life.
Music you like.
One Direction. Acceptance. Coldplay. Dave Matthews Band. David Bowie. Foo Fighters. Hellogoodbye. The Killers. James Blunt. Teddy Geiger. Linkin Park. Muse. Ok Go. Panic At The Disco. Peter Bjorn. The Postal Service. Timbaland. Jack Johnson. SHINee. Norah Jones. Drake. The Fray. The Wreckers. Metallica. Beyoncé. Michael Buble. Massive Attack. Queen. Journey. The Cars. Supertramp. Eurythmics. Sublime. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Wu-tang Clan. Fergie. Sarah McLachlan. Band of Horses. John Mayer. Jason Mraz. Justin Timberlake. Michael Jackson. Kenny Chesney. Carrie Underwood. Lynyrd Skynyrd. Neil Young. The Beatles. Brad Paisley. Tim McGraw. Taylor Swift. P. Diddy. Jay-Z. Lil’ Wayne. Lil’ Jon. Three 6 ia. Nelly. Young Joc. T.I. Sean Paul. Eminem. Eiffel 65. Ace of Base. The Underdog Project. Dream Theater. Santana. Alicia Keys. Incubus. Victor Wooten. Ludacris. Gorillaz. Matchbox 20. Paramore. Say Anything. Taking Back Sunday. Eric Clapton. The Darkness. Weezer. Maroon 5.The Eagles. Jimi Hendrix. Billy Joel. Billy Idol. Matt Wertz. Reel Big Fish. Anberlin. Mae. Family Force 5. AC/DC. Hootie and the Blowfish. Electric Six. Outkast. R.E.M. The White Stripes. Prince. Mika. Crystal Castles. Britney Spears. Spice Girls. The Gossip. Lady GaGa. Eagles. Nirvana. Smashing Pumpkins. Third Eye Blind. Metro Station. Motion City Soundtrack. The Rocket Summer. The Cab. Tenacious D. Something Corporate. The Moldy Peaches. Macy Gray. Mandy Moore. Plain White T’s. Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Fall Out Boy. My Chemical Romance. The Rolling Stones. A Rocket to the Moon. Angels & Airwaves. The Beastie Boys. Black Eyed Peas. Boys Like Girls. Jonas Brothers. Demi Lovato. Selena Gomez. The Cure. Cobra Starship. Death Cab for Cutie. Katy Perry. Deftones. Team Sleep. Filter. Goo Goo Dolls. Honor Society. Kid Cudi. AllStar Weekend. Down With Webster. LMFAO. Five Iron Frenzy. Tally Hall. Florence and The Machine. Gym Class Heroes. Justin Bieber. Travie McCoy. Mcfly. Never shout never. Vampire Weekend. Neverstore. All time low. David Archuleta. Kerli. Christina Aguilera. Jon Bon Jovi. Rise Against. Rise to Remain. We Are In The Crowd. A Day To Remember. Avenged Sevenfold. Octane 8. Green Day. Oasis. Kansas. Guns N’ Roses. Alice Cooper. Aerosmith. 30 seconds to Mars
Movies -BOLD THE ONES YOU’VE SEEN-
Glory Road. Pride and Prejudice. The Princess Bride. Goonies. Center Stage. Seven. Ocean’s Eleven. Newsies. 300. Robin Hood:Men In Tights. Love Actually. Donnie Darko. My Best Friend’s Wedding. Garden State. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Wedding Crashers. Anchorman. Drop Dead Gorgeous. Elf. Zoolander. Austin Powers. Clueless. Mean Girls. Hairspray. Moulin Rouge. Fight Club. Pulp Fiction. What A Girl Wants. Kill Bill. Rocky. Thank You For Smoking. Little Miss Sunshine. Requiem for a Dream. The Departed. Dawn of the Dead. Memento. 8 Mile. The Lovely Bones. 17 Again. Office Space. Snakes on Plane. The Silence of the Lambs. Say Anything.. Saving Private Ryan. Superbad. The Prestige. Just Friends. Under the Tuscan Sun. Titanic. Steel Magnolias. Saw. Ace Ventura. She’s the Man. Because I Said So. Catch and Release. Music and Lyrics. Spanglish. Stick It. The Fast and the Furious. Joyride. Halloween. The Italian Job. Crash. Must Love Dogs. The Last Kiss. Chicago. Harry Potter. Rush Hour. Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Clerks. Shooter. The Bourne Identity. Meet the Fockers. Dirty Dancing. A Christmas Story. Rudy. National Treasure. Sleepless in Seattle. Miss Congeniality. The Science of Sleep. The Matrix. Everything is Illuminated. Good Will Hunting. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. Empire Records. Phantom of the Opera. District 9. Lord of the Rings. Click. Scarface. The Notebook. Twilight. New Moon. Eclipse. Breaking Dawn. The Breakfast Club. Sixteen Candles. Megamind. Teeth. The Orphan. Amityville Horror. The Grudge 1,2,3. The White Ghost. The Black Ghost. Team America: World Police. Pirates of the Caribbean. Hot Tub Time Machine. Vampires Suck. The Hangover 1,2. The Crazies. Despicable Me. Dumb and Dumber. Jack Brooks Monster Slayer. Hot Fuzz. Shaun of the Dead. Due Date. Kick Ass. Paul. Happy Gilmore. Hancock. Seabiscuit. Scooby Doo 1,2. Racing Stripes. Paranormal Activity 1,2. Black Sheep. Norbit. Bruce Almighty. The A-Team. 28 Days Later.
TV -BOLD THE ONES YOU’VE WATCHED MORE THAN A COUPLE OF TIMES-
Saved by the Bell. Man vs. Wild. Scrubs. ER. Grey’s Anatomy. South Park. America’s Next Top Model. Gossip Girl. Sex and the City. Friends. Dawson’s Creek. The Big Bang Theory. Seinfeld. Fraiser. The Office. Lost. Miami Ink. Made. Arrested Development. That 70’s Show. Family Guy. The Simpsons. Veronica Mars. Project Runway. Bones. Iron Chef. Alias. Pushing Dasies. Gilmore Girls. The Colbert Report. The Daily Show. Mythbusters. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Will and Grace. 24. House. To Catch A Predator. Whistler. Heroes. Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Unsolved Mysteries. 7th Heaven. Everybody Loves Raymond. Boston Legal. Bleach. What I Like About You. Reba. Rosanne. King of Queens. Survivor. The O.C. American Idol. Days of Our Lives. General Hospital. CSI. How I met your mother. Boy Meets World. Law and Order. Numbers. Reno 911. I Love New York. Step by Step. My Wife and Kids.Little People Big World. What Not To Wear. Supernatural. Moonlight. Ace of Cakes. White Collar. Nip/Tuck. The Biggest Loser. Beauty and the Geek. Battlestar Galactica. Stargate SG1. The Inferno. Scarred. Wild N Out. Real World. Pranked. Beverly Hills; 90210. 90210. Trinity Blood. Dead Like Me. Whose Line is it Anyway?. Dragon Ball Z. Futurama. Degrassi. Greek. Glee. Secret Life of the American Teenager. The Hills. Laguna Beach. Firefly. Vampire Diaries. Doctor Who. Medium. Star Trek. X-files. Cowboy BeBop. Ghost Whisperer. Sailor Moon. My Name is Earl. Six Feet Under. Dancing With The Stars. Desperate Housewives. Lie to me. Misfits. Pretty little liars. Criminal Minds.
- 18th November
I need to:
- Touch up my hair, maybe wash it. <(o.O)>
- Do my eyebrows.
- Start reading Les Misérables.
- Write something, anything.
- Look up good Robert Frost books, possibly a Omnibus <— WOTD
- Cook then Eat.
- Wait for my Darlin’
- Answer a few questions.
Maybe not in said order but all these things need to get done.
- 27th October
10- My relationship with my parents.
I don’t think this is the right time to write about this considering my mind frame, but fuck it. My mother and I are not on the best of terms. I don’t know when my father and I are ever on good terms or bad terms for that matter. I’d definitely have to see him more than I do now. My mother broke up with my father before she knew she was pregnant with me. Needless to say accidents happen. I don’t think my father loves me, I feel like a burden. Then again who doesn’t? I believe my mother loves me, but I feel like my older sister and I get the bare minimum when it comes to her love. Call it tough love or whatever, either way the way we get treated is far different from how my other siblings get treated. I love both of my screwed up parents, much to my own surprise… It sucks knowing that this is not how they saw themselves and I honestly do think that they would change the past to have a better future. Like I said I may be far to emotional to accurately depict my life but I don’t know if there can be anymore truth to this.
- 25th October
9- My relationship with my sibling(s).
I have a lot of siblings, this a result of a broken home. I’m only really close with my only biological sister. She is three years older than me, but I feel like I need to protect her always. Jasmine and I haven’t always acted the best toward each other. Up until recently we couldn’t spend an entire day together without fighting or needing to take a break. We have always had this ridiculous bond. I miss her a lot. I haven’t even been gone that long but it feels like weeks. I miss my big sister, so sue me.
- 18th October
8- What I want to be when I get older.
This is such a silly question now that I think about it. I am 20 years old, 21 in 5 months. What do I want to be when I grow up? Don’t make me laugh, I have no idea what I’m doing now and I’m pretty much all grown up. How far ahead should I look, I don’t even want to bother because my goals are always subject to change. I want to be able to see my grandchildren grow up and hopefully see them get married. That’s something I want to be, alive for my grandchildren.